CPRE Bedfordshire lockdown photo competition
We’re looking for a cover image for the summer 2020 edition of our magazine Bedfordshire Matters.
For this issue we would like photos that show how you’re staying connected to nature during the lockdown.
- have been taken after 23rd March 2020
- feature your garden or very local green space (i.e. from your daily walk from home)
The subject matter could include:
- wildlife – birds, insects, butterflies etc
- plantlife – trees, flowers etc
- grow your own – fruit, vegetables, herbs
- projects in action – e.g. making ponds, bug hotels, planting seeds
- Parental / carer consent is required for any children who are under the age of 16 featured in photographs
- All entries may be used on our website and social media channels as well as in the magazine. Full credit will always be given. Entry implies consent to images being used in this way.
- The winning entry will be used as the cover image, runners-up will feature inside the magazine.
- Closing date – 5 pm Friday 29th May 2020
- Maximum 5 photographs per entrant, email size should not exceed 10MB, entries may be sent separately
- Please include your name, contact email, location
- Send to email@example.com