Why apply for the Living Countryside Awards?
We take a look at some the benefits that the Living Countryside Awards can bring to applicants and nominees.
- The Living Countryside Awards are a great opportunity to share your work with others and engage with new audiences.
- Nominees will be able to use a range of specially created digital assets to show that their work has been recognised.
- We will celebrate entrants on our website and social media channels.
- Finalists will be invited to take part in making a short film (5-10 mins) about their project. This will be organised by CPRE Bedfordshire and applicants will be able to use the finished films to promote their projects.
- We will follow through after the awards with project updates and features on our website and in our magazine Bedfordshire Matters.
- We will provide opportunities to come together with other nominees to share experience and knowledge.
- A series of virtual events based on the needs of the nominees will be developed to encourage collaborative working, knowledge sharing and learning.
- A chance to showcase your project to potential volunteers, supporters and customers.
- Inspire others to set up their own local projects.
- The Living Countryside Awards provide recognition for existing volunteers and / or staff.